Rod Based Well Screens for Water Well Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $46-99 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $46-99/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: OA-W168
- Layers: Single
- Type: Filter Cylinder
- Structure: Single Network
- Outside Diameter: 168mm
- Wire Size: up to The Order
- Unit Length: up to The Order
- Transport Package: Bubble Bag
- Origin: China
- Material: Metal
- Usage: Liquid Filter
- Hole Shape: Round
- Name: Water Well Drilling Water Well Screens
- Slot Size: 1mm
- End: Thread, Welding Ring, Flange
- Trademark: OASIS
- Specification: 168mm
- HS Code: 8421299090
ROD BASED WELL SCREENS
Wire Wrap Well Screens are the work-horse of the well screen industry and have been used for over 60 years for sand control. Wire Wrap Screens can be used in both Gravel Pack and Stand Alone Screen applications.
- Consistent weld integrity at every point of welding.
- Tight slot control for consistent flow rates.
- Stringent Quality Control measures ensure a quality product.
- Weld Rings or Threaded Fittings as per customer requirements.
- Multiple wire profile options to suit applications and specification.
Length up to 5.85 meters
Diameter ranging from 25mm to 800mm
End Connection: plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded
Specifications are according to customers requirements.
|Specification (wedge wire):||Width(mm): 1.50 1.80 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70 |
Height(mm): 2.20 2.50 2.70 3.60 4.30 4.70 5.60 6.30 7.00
|Specification (support rod):||Width(mm): 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70 |
Height(mm): 2.70 3.60 4.70 5.60 6.30
Round: From 2.50mm to 6.0mm
|Note: other specifications available as per request|
|Slot size||0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30... 6.00mm also achieved upon request.|
|Material:||galvanized low carton (LCG), stainless steel (304,316 etc.)|
|Length||up to 6 meters.|
|Diameter||from 25mm to 1200mm.|
|End connection||Plain beveled ends, flanged or threaded couplings|
Single with bubble bags and then in wooden case.
Each case is clearly marked with:
Date of manufacture
Safe heating & application temperature